There has been a real pull into silence for me these days that slows things down quite considerably. It's one of the challenges of a Western spiritual life to find balance between outward activities and inner deepening, and no doubt this balance also keeps changing over time. At times we are quite happily immersed in doing, at other times being becomes more important... So: in the midst of being, this is what's been happening:
What's up now?
- Videos and mp3s: I've edited the videos of all the retreat sessions to cut out the meditation periods. They are now embedded on the revised program page to make them more easily accessible. For those who prefer audios, there are also mp3s to listen to or download. You'll find all of this on what is now the retreat page.
- Comments page: You will also find a new page on the website with the spontaneous comments and gratitude that some of you expressed about the retreat. Have a look HERE.
- More live conversations with other nondual teachers to come: This is one of the projects that got slowed down by my 'being pulled inside', but that I will start following up more actively now. I had to postpone the conversation with Unmani because she is in Australia at the moment, which didn't allow us to find a time that was suitable for both Europeans and North Americans. So here are the dates that are settled:
- Unmani: May 4th;
- Neelam: June 8th.
- Also coming up: Scott Kiloby and other speakers.
- ... and hot off the inner press: It's also just occurred to me to organize something for Easter Sunday (April 20th). I'd love to explore the connections between Jesus's teachings of Love and nondual teachings. The question that comes is: What cannot die nor be resurrected because it has always been?
- All confirmed details for upcoming events are on the revised home page, and you will also get the news through this newsletter.
A heartfelt Thank You for your generosity to all who made a donation! To date, $370 have been donated, which comes out at $354.25 after paypal fee deductions.
It has occurred to me after asking for donations that I may have left you with the impression that I was only interested in large donations (since I mentioned complimentary counseling sessions for donations of $50 and $100).
Actually, just to be clear about this: I'm grateful for all donations, whatever the amount! As I say on the donations page of the website: 'whatever your heart suggests and your purse can support... and I really mean that. Most donations to the last retreat were quite modest, but they added up. Please consider contributing something to the ongoing costs of organizing these events! I love doing them, and I'm following an inner calling and dharma in doing so ... and your support can be a beautiful part of that mysterious unfolding and adventure.
If you'd like to make a donation:
go to the Donate page of the website and click on the link there. It will take you to the secure paypal donation page.
In Peace and Love, and wishing you Peace and Love, also, all-ways,