2nd HEALING AND AWAKENING RETREAT (Dec 2016)
A weekend retreat with non-dual spiritual teachers who also have a background as healers or therapists, exploring the meeting ground between the Western therapeutic tradition and Eastern and non-dual spiritual teachings.
Find out more details about the retreat on the RETREAT EVENT PAGE of the Healing and Awakening website.
To watch the videos from this event >> CLICK HERE.
AWAKENING IN THE HEART RETREAT (December 2015)
A retreat day with non-dual spiritual teachers Jon Bernie, Unmani, Will Pye, and Grace Bubeck, inquiring into the role of the heart in awakening.
To watch the videos from this event go to Awakening in the Heart Retreat under the Retreats tab, or >> CLICK HERE.
Find out more details about the retreat on the RETREAT EVENT PAGE.
SPECIAL EVENT: FACING DEATH (October 2015)
*** An occasion to inquire into what is still a taboo topic in our Western societies, from a non-dual perspective: ***
To watch the videos from this event go to Special Online Events under the Retreats tab, or >> CLICK HERE.
To see the event page, click here, or on the Facing Death poster.
LOVE LIVE: A GATHERING IN THE HEART (Valentine's and Easter 2015)
A community event, gathering to inquire into Love, with non-dual spiritual teachers as surprise guests.
To watch the videos from these events click on Love Live under the Watch tab, or >> CLICK HERE.
AWAKENING AS LOVE RETREAT: The place of the heart in non-dual spiritual teachings
With Gangaji, Mooji, Miranda Macpherson, Tim Freke, Gina Lake, Nirmala, Susanne Marie, and Canela Michelle Meyers.
You can recreate the retreat experience for yourself during a weekend! You'll find the videos from all the sessions >> HERE, or click on Awakening as Love Retreat under the Watch tab.
LIVING FROM LOVE RETREAT (February 2014)
With Burt Harding, Gina Lake, Nirmala, Marlies Cocheret, Susanne Marie, Della, Padma Wolff and Torsten Bruegge.
>> CLICK HERE, or click on Living from Love Retreat under the Watch tab;
HEALING AND AWAKENING RETREAT (November 2013)
With Scott Kiloby, Unmani, John Prendergast, Marlies Cocheret, Gina Lake, Nirmala, Della, and Padma Wolff.
There is a separate website for this retreat. Go to www.healingandawakening.com to watch the videos from it.
There are so many by now that there are four watch pages for them: one for the Life challenges series, one for the Book conversation series, one for Live conversations 2018 - 2020, and one for Conversations (2014 - 2017).
- Amoda Maa Jeevan: Compassion: the Heart of Reality
- Amoda Maa: Fully Awake and Fully Human
- Ananta Kranti: Deepening
- Bart ten Berge & Georgi Y. Johnson: Peace has no opposite -- the opposite of war is surrender
- Brian Piergrossi: True Intimacy
- Byron Katie: I am Enlightened, Is that True?
- Canela Michelle Meyers: The Healing Effect of Presence With What Is
- Ellen Emmet: The Awakening Body
- Gail Brenner: Separation Dissolves in the Heart's Embrace
- Jeannie McGillivray: The Heart of the Unknown
- Joan Tollifson: Growing Old and Dying: A Nondual Perspective
- John Prendergast: The Subtle Body, Felt Sensing, and Love
- Joi Sharp: The precision and power of Devotion
- Karen Richards: The Movement of Awakeness
- Leonard Jacobson: Liberating yourself from the pain and limitations of the past
- Lisa Schumacher: Surrender to Stillness
- Loch Kelly: Living from Open-Hearted Awareness
- Michael Damian: Meeting the Mind, Freeing the Mind
- Neelam: The capacity of the nervous system and its importance in our ability to Be Here
- Neelam: The power of Inquiry -- how to transform our tendencies into Peace
- Neelam: Addressing our Patterns and Coming to Rest in Presence
- Pernilla Lillarose: Self Love
- Prajna Ginty: Living Awake Amidst Family Life
- Prajna Ginty: The Inherent Perfection in Tragedy
- Scott Kiloby: Love Gone Practical
- ShantiMayi: The Mind is Not the Enemy
- Unmani: Die to Love
- Will Pye: Radical Gratitude: Seeing Only Perfection Unfolding
TO WATCH THE VIDEOS from these conversations, you can also go to the YouTube playlist for Conversations with non-dual spiritual teachers.
To get news about future online retreats and events, subscribe to the newsletter: