There has been a real pull into silence for me these days that slows things down quite considerably. It's one of the challenges of a Western spiritual life to find balance between outward activities and inner deepening, and no doubt this balance also keeps changing over time. At times we are quite happily immersed in doing, at other times being becomes more important... So: in the midst of being, this is what's been happening:
What's up now?
- Videos and mp3s: I've edited the videos of all the retreat sessions to cut out the meditation periods. They are now embedded on the revised program page to make them more easily accessible. For those who prefer audios, there are also mp3s to listen to or download. You'll find all of this on what is now the retreat page.
- Comments page: You will also find a new page on the website with the spontaneous comments and gratitude that some of you expressed about the retreat. Have a look HERE.
- More live conversations with other nondual teachers to come: This is one of the projects that got slowed down by my 'being pulled inside', but that I will start following up more actively now. I had to postpone the conversation with Unmani because she is in Australia at the moment, which didn't allow us to find a time that was suitable for both Europeans and North Americans. So here are the dates that are settled:
- Unmani: May 4th;
- Neelam: June 8th.
- Also coming up: Scott Kiloby and other speakers.
- ... and hot off the inner press: It's also just occurred to me to organize something for Easter Sunday (April 20th). I'd love to explore the connections between Jesus's teachings of Love and nondual teachings. The question that comes is: What cannot die nor be resurrected because it has always been?