There is such a natural focus in my being on the heart and on Love... and somehow, I always come back to that. Like the heart beat itself, it's like a steady baseline upon which different melodies rise, play and fall. Just as we are all unique expressions of Love, so it seems to be part of mine that I have this love affair with Love and want to explore and speak of it, and invite others to discover it in themselves, in ever new ways. It's really beyond my choosing, I just bow to it!
As far as these offerings are concerned, you may have noticed that some of them are free, and others are paid. There is an old spiritual belief and conditioning that, to be pure, spiritual offerings should be given freely, without asking for anything in return. I've really had to look at this one! And what keeps arising is that there needs to be both, so that the expenses of life can be paid. This, too, is a natural expression of Love, and I bow to that one, too.
So here are this fall's love offerings, including two new adventures:
- Online group programs
- NEW online course on 'Intuition for therapists, healers, and heart-based businesses'
- Online conversations
- Also NEW: 'In person' presentation at the SAND conference in October
- Online retreat end of November
Life has been so busy over the last two weeks that I've had to postpone starting the online groups by a week. So they'll be starting next week at a reduced rate, since there'll only be 5 weeks left before I take off to California for the SAND conference:
- Awakening as Love group: Tuesday, 15 September 2015. Only two places left! More details HERE.
- Healing and Awakening group: Wednesday, 16 September 2015. More details HERE.
- If you're interested, you can watch these two youtube clips from previous online groups: Resting in not knowing (4 mins), and All that shows up is included in Love (11 mins).
Intuition is the voice of the heart. As the heart awakens, we learn to listen to it more fully. And finally, the living of Love includes even how we earn our living, especially if what we do comes from the heart. It's been very healing for me personally to do business' in a heart-based way, including teaching intuition. You can find out more about this course HERE.
3 Online conversations
- Join me this Sunday, 13 September, for this fall's first conversation. I'll be speaking with John Prendergast on inner knowing and truth as it is expresses and is felt in the body and in the heart. More details on the homepage.
- More conversations are still in the planning stage: with Ananta Kranti, and a panel about experiencing the passing of loved ones.
I'll be giving a presentation on 'The Heart's Knowing: An Exploration of Non-Dual Awakening in the Heart'at this year's SAND (Science and Non-Duality) conference in San Jose, California, 22 - 25 October 2015. What a surprise that was! And how wonderful that I'll be able to meet quite a few of the teachers from past online retreats there in person, and hopefully some of you, too! Here's the link to the conference program. If you're there, do come up to say hi, I'd love to meet you!
5 The next online retreat
The date that is in my head is 28/29 November 2015. You could mark this in your agenda, but in terms of making it happen, things haven't advanced beyond some vague ideas about it yet. I hope to be able to give it some serious TLC in the next few weeks, so that it can finally take some more definite shape.
In Love and gratitude,
PS: If you appreciate the Living from Love offerings, your donation towards the cost of offering them is very welcome! You can make a donation HERE.