I needed to take a day of rest after the intensity of the retreat experience, but my heart is still so full with it: with the truth and beauty of the teachings that were shared, all so very different in 'flavor' and 'perfume'; with your very active and open participation and appreciation; with the sheer magic of the live questions and interaction that is possible over the internet. We have met and are connected in the Heart all-ways! And may the Yes in your heart take you into Truth and Love ever more fully and deeply!
I do depend on donations to make these retreats happen and to offer them for free. Even though I use free platforms like Google hangouts and YouTube, there are also real costs associated with the retreats: having a good and reliable computer, monthly website hosting and newsletter list fees, higher internet connection fees because of increased usage, and a LOT of my own unpaid time.
If you enjoyed and benefited from the retreat you could see a donation as giving something back, or as paying it forward for all to continue enjoying them in the future. Either way, I receive your donations as Love's way of supporting this offering to the world, with much gratitude!
To make a donation: CLICK HERE.
You could also send a note of appreciation about the retreat to put up on the comments page of the website, and/or your feedback. Let me know what you appreciated most, and also what could be improved.
You can watch all the retreat sessions:
I have now embedded all the YouTube videos on the revised retreat page, so you can watch sessions that you had to miss during the weekend. You're also welcome to send the link to this page to friends who might be interested, the retreat is now all 'out there' in the public domain!
Other news and things:
- I'd like to thank my friends Wendy Ayotte and Maureen McNeil for their general support in all sorts of ways!
- Unfortunately, YouTube does not seem to re-post the live comments and questions underneath the video anymore. So they are all lost -- such is the impermanence of Life! But you can always contact the teacher to ask again: you will find their website links on the Teachers page of the Living from Love website. And you can send your feedback and appreciation to me, it's all appreciated!
- Miranda Macpherson apologizes for not having been able to come back onto the hangout at the end. She asked me to pass on that you can connect with her on her website,www.mirandamacpherson.com.
- Since he wasn't able to be there live, Tim Freke has very generously offered to respond to questions that you may have by e-mail. You will find his contact details on his website,www.themysteryexperience.com.
- Thank you for all the e-mail messages that you sent, I will respond to them over the next few days!
With joy and gratitude,